REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR AN EXTENSION OF EXIT / RE-ENTRY VISA FOR IRISH CITIZENS:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
· ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO CONTINENTAL VISA SERVICES
AS ONE FILE / APPLICATION TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
CONTINENTAL VISA SERVICES
7 Fitzwilliam Street Upper,
Grand Canal Dock,
Dublin 2, D02 WP92, Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0) 1 678 5930 | Fax: +353 (0) 1 662 4812
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.saudivisa.ie
· IF THERE ARE ANY DOCUMENTS MISSING FROM THE APPLICATION PACK,
DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO THE APPLICANT / SENDER VIA
POST OR YOU WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO BRING ALL THE DOCUMENTS BACK
WHEN COMPLETED IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR APPLICATION IN
· FRAGMENTS OF DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES SUCH
AS VIA EMAIL AS ONE SOURCE AND THE REST IN PERSON OR VIA POST IS NOT
· YOU MUST SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS TOGETHER AS ONE FILE (IN PERSON OR
BY POST) OR YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO YOU!
· DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED THROUGH COMPANY AGENTS MUST ATTACH A
COMPANY CARD OR COMPANY TAG/SLIP AS PROOF OF THE APPLICANTS
ASSOCIATION WITH THE COMPANY AGENT.
· DOCUMENTS WILL NO LONGER BE REVIEWED VIA EMAIL.
· DO NOT SUBMIT OR BOOK ANY FLIGHT TICKETS OR RESERVE FLIGHT TICKETS
UNTIL AFTER YOUR VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED; UNLESS IT HAS BEEN
REQUESTED OF YOU TO DO SO BY THE ROYAL EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA IN
· PLEASE READ THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY AND SUBMIT ALL OF
THE REQUIREMENTS AND CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENTS TOGETHER!
LIST OF REQUIREMETS FOR A EXTENSION OF EXIT / RE-ENTRY VISA FOR IRISH
1. APPLICATION FORM:
The applicant MUST fully complete and sign one application form in block capital letters
and in black ink only!
2. PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS:
The applicant MUST submit 2 passport-sized photographs in white-background (Irishstandard
passport-sized photographs https://www.123passportphoto.com/photorequirements.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT:
The applicant MUST submit their original passport which MUST be valid for 6 months or
more and MUST also have 2 blank pages facing each other
4. COPY OF PASSPORT PAGE DETAILS:
The applicant MUST submit a copy of the first page of their passport (this is the page
that contains the applicants personal I.D. information)
5. COPY OF IQAMAH (SAUDI ARABIAN RESIDENCY CARD):
The applicant MUST submit copies of the front and back of their Saudi Arabian
Residency Card, which MUST be valid for 6 months or more from the date of departure.
6. LETTER OF EXTENSION:
The applicant MUST submit their letter of extension from their Saudi Arabian Company
Sponsor in Saudi Arabia, where the letter MUST be addressed to the Consulate
requesting for the extension to be permitted.
If the applicant is a student, then the applicant MUST submit a certificate / status letter
from the School / University in Ireland.
The letter of invitation MUST be legalized by the Saudi Arabian Chamber of commerce
before the letter of invitation becomes official.
The letter of extension MUST be submitted along with the Saudi Arabian companys
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION.
7. PREVIOUS / OLD RE-ENTRY OF EXIT PERMISSION LETTER:
The applicant MUST submit copies of their previous / old re-entry of exit permission
letter, displaying information of their last re-entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
8. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR RENEWAL IF:
· The Consulate is satisfied that the reasons given for your extension are genuine
· The Saudi Arabian Residency Permit / Card (Iqamah) is valid for 6 months or more.
· Work / Residency visa holders have returned to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
within seven months of their departure exceeding this specified period requires
an authorization letter to be issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Office in Saudi Arabia.
· The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Dublin, Ireland may request further
information and / or documentation that it considers relevant and necessary.
9. CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENTS:
Payments for visa applications MUST be submitted via ONLINE BANK TRANSFER
where you MUST print out a copy of the transaction of payment including a reference of
the applicants name on the transaction sheet and attach it along with the rest of the documents.
Please contact CONTINENTAL VISA SERVICES to find out which payment method
options are available to you, before submitting your application.
Your application MUST be submitted along with your payments before your application is accepted!
EXTENSION OF EXIT / RE-ENTRY VISA FEES:
· EXTENSION OF EXIT / RE-ENTRY FEES: 337.00 EUROS
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN REJECTED FOR ANY REASON AND
YOU REQUEST A REFUND ONLY THE EMBASSY FEES WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU!
ONLINE BANK TRANSFER ACCOUNT DETAILS:
All payments MUST be sent to the below online bank transfer account details:
· ACCOUNT NAME: CONTINENTAL VISA SERVICES
· BANK NAME: LLOYDS TSB
· BANK ADDRESS: (PADDINGTON BRANCH) 167-169 Edgware Road, Paddington
Road, W2 2HR, United Kingdom.
· ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01729758
· SORT CODE: 30-96-40
· IBAN (INTERNATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER): GB58LOYD30964001729758
· BIC (SWIFT) CODE: LOYDGB2L
PLEASE NOTE: TO REFERENCE THE APPLICANTS FULL NAME WHEN TRANSFERRING
THE FEES TO OUR ONLINE BANK TRANSFER ACCOUNT (ESPECIALLY THOSE
APPLICANTS WHO ARE APPLYING THROUGH A COMPANY AGENT) AND TO PRINT
OUT A COPY OF THE TRANSACTION MADE AND ATTACH IT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE VISA APPLICATION DOCUMENTS.