Exit & re- entry visa requirements for extension & application
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXTENSION OF EXIT & RE- ENTRY VISA:
1. One application form completed and signed by the applicant. Please complete
the application form in BLOCK CAPITALS, using black ink only.
2. Two passport-sized photographs (white background).
3. Copy of the Saudi residency permits (IQAMAH).
4. Copy of passport’s page details.
5. Letter from the Saudi Sponsor addressed to the Consulate requesting the extension.
6. If the applicant is a student, a Certificate/ Status Letter from the School/ University in Ireland.
7. Confirmation of return flight ticket.
8. For any other reasons, please submit relevant documents.
Your application will be considered for renewal if:
A. the Consulate is satisfied that the reasons given for your extension are genuine.
B. the residency permit (IQAMAH) is still valid.
C. work/ residency visa holders return to the Kingdom within seven months of having left. Exceeding this specified period requires an authorization letter to be issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia.
9. Agent’s fee will apply, 60 euro should be cash.
1. Visa validity starts from the date of issue.
2. Period of stay begins upon arrival in Saudi Arabia.
3. The process takes 2-3 days.