REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR A COMMERCIAL / BUSINESS VISIT VISA FOR
EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENS:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
· ALL APPLICATIONS MUST TO BE SUBMITTED TO CONTINENTAL VISA
SERVICES AS ONE FILE / APPLICATION TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
CONTINENTAL VISA SERVICES,
7 Fitzwilliam Street Upper,
Grand Canal Dock,
Dublin 2, D02 WP92, Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0) 1 678 5930 | Fax: +353 (0) 1 662 4812
Email: email@example.com | Web: www.saudivisa.ie
· IF THERE ARE ANY DOCUMENTS MISSING FROM THE APPLICATION PACK,
DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO THE APPLICANT / SENDER VIA
POST OR YOU WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO BRING ALL THE DOCUMENTS BACK
WHEN COMPLETED – IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR APPLICATION IN
· FRAGMENTS OF DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES SUCH
AS VIA EMAIL AS ONE SOURCE AND THE REST IN PERSON OR VIA POST IS NOT
· YOU MUST SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS TOGETHER AS ONE FILE (IN PERSON OR
BY POST) OR YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO YOU!
· DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED THROUGH COMPANY AGENTS MUST ATTACH A
COMPANY CARD OR COMPANY TAG/SLIP AS PROOF OF THE APPLICANT’S
ASSOCIATION WITH THE COMPANY AGENT.
· DOCUMENTS WILL NO LONGER BE REVIEWED VIA EMAIL.
· DO NOT SUBMIT OR BOOK ANY FLIGHT TICKETS OR RESERVE FLIGHT TICKETS
UNTIL AFTER YOUR VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED; UNLESS IT HAS BEEN
REQUESTED OF YOU TO DO SO BY THE ROYAL EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA IN
· PLEASE READ THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY AND SUBMIT ALL OF
THE REQUIREMENTS AND CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENTS TOGETHER!
LIST OF REQUIREMETS FOR A COMMERCIAL / BUSINESS VISIT VISA FOR EUROPEAN
1. APPLICATION FORM:
The applicant MUST fully complete and sign one application form in block capital letters
and in black ink only!
2. PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS:
The applicant MUST submit 2 passport-sized photographs in white-background (Irishstandard
passport-sized photographs – https://www.123passportphoto.com/photorequirements.
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT:
The applicant MUST submit their original passport which MUST be valid for 6 months or
more and MUST also have 2 blank pages facing each other
4. COPY OF PASSPORT PAGE DETAILS:
The applicant MUST submit a copy of the first page of their passport (this is the page
that contains the applicants personal I.D. information)
5. PROOF OF ADDRESS IN IRELAND:
The applicant MUST submit a copy of their proof of address in Ireland via one of the
following utility bills:
· Electricity Bill
· Gas Bill
· Telephone Bill
· Internet Bill
· TV License Bill
· Bank Statement – Submit a copy of your most recent bank statement along with
a copy of your most recent utility bill.
6. COPY OF PPS (PERSONAL PUBLIC SERVICE) CARD:
The applicant MUST submit copies of the front and back sides of their PPS (Personal
Public Service) Card.
The applicant’s PPS (Personal Public Service) Card MUST be valid for 6 months or more.
7. LETTER OF INVITATION:
The applicant MUST submit their letter of invitation which is a document that is
requested by the applicants sponsor in Saudi Arabia and issued by the Saudi Arabian
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Office in Saudi Arabia.
The letter of invitation MUST be legalized by the Saudi Arabian Chamber of Commerce
in Saudi Arabia before the letter of invitation becomes official!
PLEASE NOTE: that applicant’s job title on the applicant’s letter of invitation MUST be
constructed in Arabic format!
The letter of invitation MUST be submitted along with the Saudi Arabian company’s
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION.
8. EMPLOYMENT LETTER:
The applicant’s employment letter MUST contain the following details:
· The employment letter MUST be constructed on company headed paper
· The employment letter MUST contain the applicant’s full name
· The employment letter MUST contain the applicant’s job title (the job title on the
applicant’s employment letter MUST be the same as on the applicant’s
letter of invitation)
· The employment letter MUST contain the commencement date of applicant’s
employment with the company that the applicant is currently employed by
· The employment letter MUST be signed and stamped by the applicant’s
· If the company that the applicant is employed by does not have a company
stamp, then the applicant MUST submit a copy of the company’s certificate of
incorporation as an alternative and attach it along with the employment letter.
9. COMPANY I.D. BADGE / BUSINESS CARD:
The applicant MUST submit a copy of their business card or company I.D. badge –
associated with the company that the applicant is employed by.
If the applicant does not have a business card or I.D. badge – associated with the
company they are employed by, then the applicant’s employer MUST include that the
company does not issue business cards or I.D. badges for their employees on the
applicant’s employee letter.
10. COPY OF DEGREE / QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATE(S):
The applicant MUST submit a copy of their degree / diploma / qualification certificate(s)
along with a copy of their CV (curriculum vitae).
The applicant’s CV (curriculum vitae) MUST be on company headed paper.
11. CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENTS:
Payments for visa applications MUST be submitted via ONLINE BANK TRANSFER –
where you MUST print out a copy of the transaction of payment –including a reference of
the applicant’s name on the transaction sheet and attach it along with the rest of the
Please contact CONTINENTAL VISA SERVICES to find out which payment method
options are available to you, before submitting your application.
Your application MUST be submitted along with your payments before your application is accepted!
COMMERCIAL / BUSINESS VISIT VISA FEES:
· SINGLE-ENTRY – 90 DAYS VALIDITY FEES: €347.60 EUROS (PER APPLICANT)
· MULTIPLE-ENTRY – 180 DAYS VALIDITY FEES: €421.40 EUROS (PER APPLICANT)
· MULTIPLE-ENTRY – 365 DAYS VALIDITY FEES: €605.50 EUROS (PER APPLICANT)
· MULTIPLE-ENTRY – 730 DAYS VALIDITY FEES: €882.00 EUROS (PER APPLICANT)
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN REJECTED FOR ANY REASON AND
YOU REQUEST A REFUND – ONLY THE EMBASSY FEES WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU!
ONLINE BANK TRANSFER ACCOUNT DETAILS:
All payments MUST be sent to the below online bank transfer account details:
· ACCOUNT NAME: CONTINENTAL VISA SERVICES
· BANK NAME: LLOYDS TSB
· BANK ADDRESS: (PADDINGTON BRANCH) 167-169 Edgware Road, Paddington
Road, W2 2HR, United Kingdom.
· ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01729758
· SORT CODE: 30-96-40
· IBAN (INTERNATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER): GB58LOYD30964001729758
· BIC (SWIFT) CODE: LOYDGB2L
PLEASE NOTE: TO REFERENCE THE APPLICANTS FULL NAME WHEN TRANSFERRING
THE FEES TO OUR ONLINE BANK TRANSFER ACCOUNT (ESPECIALLY THOSE
APPLICANT’S WHO ARE APPLYING THROUGH A COMPANY AGENT) AND TO PRINT
OUT A COPY OF THE TRANSACTION MADE AND ATTACH IT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE VISA APPLICATION DOCUMENTS.